Creativity

Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

{ superpower }

[ if you could have one superpower what would it be, and what would you do with it first? ]

flying, like peter pan or superman at lightning-speed! for some reason i always have dreams where i'm flying and i never want to wake up from those ones. if i could fly i'd save a lot on gas money and airfare, plus i could travel to all the places on my bucketlist. the first thing i'd do is fly to new zealand this weekend so i could be there with my family for my cousins wedding (which i'm sadly missing). then i'd probably go out to new york to spend a day with my niece, nohea. and then after that i'd travel to a new city every night and a new country every weekend. and of course, included with this superpower would be 'pixie dust' so my family can fly along with me to all my many adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment