Creativity

Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

{ parents }

[ Describe your relationship with your parents. ]

growing up our relationship wasn't the best. especially during my rebel phase. lol. since growing up though i'd like to think we've smoothed out the bumps. my beautiful mama is always there to give me advice and saves me evertime i need a little break from my monster and my daddy always comes through to help me out (and he always has the best hookups). now that i'm a parent myself, i have really grown to appreciate them so much more and understand the sacrifices they have made on mine and my siblings behalf. i'll forever be grateful for the way they've raised me and the principals they've taught because without them i wouldn't be where i'm at today and enjoy the joy i feel now if it wasn't for them.

i love my mom & dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment