Creativity

Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

{ current happiness }

[ what are the 5 things that make you most happy right now? ]

working out. it's a hate/love relationship. everytime i finally get my booty up to do it i feel so much better after and it helps me get out of that stay-at-home mommy-slump where you start to let somethings slide, like brushing your hair everyday or actually changing out of your pajamas from the previous night before hopping into bed once again. it must just be the endorphins that get to me every time.
what my workouts usually look like...this guy always messing with his mommy. ha!

having summer just around the corner. and since i'm 'just' a stay-at-home mommy for the time being, my summer is going to be filled with nothing but water, sun, sand, and hopefully traveling with my boys. i already have our entire summer planned out. ;)

thrift store shopping. i love finding crazy deals on cute clothes and other random things. it's been my new [ high ] as of lately.

peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream...or a smoothy from jamba juice...spring rolls...manioke...or whatever else that satisfies my cravings for that particular day.

just being with my boys. my hubby always has me laughing and reminds me daily what matters most. he always has his way of putting me in check everytime i start taking things too serious. ha! and my son always melts my heart everytime he looks at me with his big, brown eyes and says "mommy"...or even when he says "be nice" whenever i start to loose my patience with him. there's never a dull moment when we're all together.
just look our son's face....he thinks the world of his daddy!


...i know i'm a day behind. i'll play catch up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment