Creativity

Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

{ my own season }

"To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

By now I thought I would have already been done with school and been somewhat on my way to my career. But school was put on pause, or should I say in slow motion, and my current career is changing poopy diapers and folding mountains of laundry...not quite what I had planned but still  -where I'm at now is better than anything I imagined (and I AM happy).

I've realized that just because something is the right choice, doesn't mean it's necessarily the right season for that choice. There's a time to every purpose...and sometimes your purpose for the time being is different than what you may have planned or hoped for.

I've accepted that what I'm doing and where I'm at now is in accordance to my season. And through faith, hope, and hard work my other seasons (finishing school, buying our first house, have my own hustle on the side, owning my own horse(s)...) will come to pass in due time.


Until then I'll continue to progress and move in my own time and my own season.



1 comment: