Creativity

Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

{ role play }

(early-earlier this morning)
it's 3 am.
our son is sleeping in the other room.
Saf and I are still up sick, half-awake, and talking gibberish.


hubby: babe, say that line from 300..you know, the queen's part...
wifey: what line? (thinking to myself..what the tiredness?! you want to do this right now?!)
hubby: when he's leaving to go to war...
wifey: ugh..why is every single guy so obsessed with this movie?
hubby: because who wouldn't want to die like a hero, be ripped with 6 pack abs, and have a beautiful half naked woman (jokingly said...but really he's serious HAHA)
wifey: (the serious-confused-ima punch you look) ...a half naked woman?!
hubby: c'mon babe just say the line?
wifey: "this is SPAAAAARTA!"
hubby: no not that one...
wifey: "my queen! my wife, my love..."
hubby: no baby NOT that one either...the one the queen says
wifey: oh... (thinking) um....i don't remember? how does it go again?
hubby: "spartan!"... "come back with your shield, or on it" (which was quoted VERY dramatically) k now you say it...
wifey: (roll my eyes) "Spartan!"
hubby: "yes, my lady?"
wifey: "come back with your shield, or on it" (but said less dramatic)
hubby: "yes, my lady" (very serious)

**in case you're not familiar with this movie-here's the scene we just role played

wifey: (annoyed) how can you remember every single line from a movie but you can't remember a FA-rikkin thing I tell you?!
hubby: (oblivious to what I just asked him) "No man, Persian or Greek, no man threatens a messenger!"
 "You bring the crowns and heads of conquered kings to my city steps. You insult my queen. You threaten my people with slavery and death! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same!"
"This is blasphemy! This is madness!" 
"Madness...?
(now he's shouting)
This is Sparta!!!!!! (ya, he totally just forgot what I said to him 2 seconds ago)
 wifey: OK babe, now come back to reality before you wake up the baby!

**here's my husbands 6-pack abs (it's actually an 8-pack if you look really, really close) [just kidding babe!]

**oh, and CAN'T forget his half-naked woman! [if only i looked something like this! haha in your dreams babe!]

There's never a dull moment with us, even at 3 o'clock in the morning. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment