Creativity

Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

my goodwill lucky finds

brand new from Target circo cube organizer. i've been wanting one of these forever to help organize all these toys! [ $25]
brand new hungry hungry hippo game. my son has been wanting this game for awhile now. [ $7]


 2 shirts and a pair of shorts for my son. [3/$3]

 brand new church shoes for my son from Target. [$3]

 ugly christmas wreath. [$3] i tried adding my own ornaments to it (on right) but it's still ugly and needs some more work. lol

 george foreman grill. [$5] excited to use this thing to help make my healthy meals and get my body back after baby is here.

 brand new hat from Target. [$2]

brand new maternity sweater from Target. [$5]

total spent: $53

lesson learned:
you don't need to break the piggy bank to look cute or find the things you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment