Creativity

Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

{ fitness #photoaday }

Remeber this post?

Well, I didn't forget about it. Our bet (between my boo and I) is still on. Since then the goat-t has been replaced by the skunk tail! (PLEASE -dont ask! If you know him then you know what I'm talking about There's no words to even explain it so I'll leave it at that. haha)

Since having my son I lost all my baby weight...and some! [ OH YEAAAH! ] but now I'm at that point where my weight loss has plateaued and I'm dropping lbs. suuuuuuper sloooooww. So cheers to this months fitness photo-of-the-day to help keep me in check and motivated. Luckily I'm only 2-3 lbs away before...I win! I can already hear the clippers now.... zzzziiiiiip....zziiiiiiiip!!!!!


Day 7: GREEN
my favorite smoothie:
-1 scoop vanilla whey protein
-1 c unsweetened soy milk unsweetened (or milk of your choice)
-1 TB. natural peanut butter
-1 frozen banana (or 1 c frozen blueberries...I like blueberries better)
-2 to 3 huge handfuls of spinach
-ice cubes

I know this sheezy looks nasty...but it tastes like a milkshake! And it's so good...my anti-healthy son/husband will even drink it! When I don't have time to make something this is my go-to meal replacement.

**stay tuned-tomorrow I'll play catch up with the days I missed. Now it's off to Disneyland we go! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment