Creativity

Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

{ It's the X! }

As of yesterday I am back on the P90x wagon...again! When I woke up this morning I could barely roll over in bed because my body was so sore and achy....and that was only from the first day. haha For all you mommas out there, this program really works if you stick with it, and it saves you time and money from going to the gym. I do the workouts in my family room with my 18 month old son. (My lil buff guy does the push ups with me.) 

My goal is to get through the entire program (all 13 weeks) and drop 10 lbs by the end of it....because I got to keep it toned and tight for my husband and stay healthy for my son. ;)


 Sorry...NOT going to post any "before" pics, maybe "after" ones. haha Let's see where I'm at in a month. 
Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment