Creativity

Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

{ Body Rock }

I've been craaazy busy lately with school and all the other daily responsibilities of a wifey and mama. (Only a couple more weeks of school left -then I can kick my feet up and catch my breath!...until next semester starts.) So anyways...by the end of most days I'm zombied-out and have no energy whatsoever but to be a couch-potato with my son and watch movies while drinking my diet coke and munching on some kettle popcorn.

But with my crazy schedule I needed to find some motivation to stay consistent with my workouts. The other day I came across this website and fell in love with it! It's basically has at-home workouts that are only anywhere from 4-20 minute workouts...doable right?! A 4-minute workout sounds better than a 1-hour one....and what excuse can you use against knocking out a 4 minute workout?...Nothing! So I tried this 12-minute workout the other day thinking it would be easy...WRONG! After 12 minutes I was dripping sweat and my legs were shaking. To loose my last 5 lbs for our competition I'm going to be sticking to...

...Body Rock workouts

..."Couch to 5K" app on my iphone

...and "MyFitnessPal" app

I can't wait to see the goat-T gone and get me some new shoes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment