Creativity

Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

{ If only... }

The standard -every- husband should live by:

 IF ONLY this were true...
-I'd wake up every morning to a clean kitchen..oh, and breakfast in bed.
-he would watch baby and be oh-so-patient while I shopped at H&M for a couple hours.
-I would get to watch my favorite shows (in peace) while he gave me a massage and folded the laundry at the same time!
-he would write his papers ahead of time so I'm not stuck doing it for him on a Friday night

If only... haha Oh well, I know my Sugardaddy got me!

Aaaaaaand I'm pretty sure my husband has an entire 'if only' list for me as well...too bad he doesn't have a blog. ;)

1 comment:

  1. That would be the life! But I think Heavenly Father will give that to us in the Eternities! We gotta get something right?! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete