Creativity

Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cheers to the freakin' weekend!

Seriously the only person who I can think of who is busier than a mom...is a single mom and with my husband working full time and going to school full time, I've been feeling pretty 'single' these days. I haven't been able to go back to sleep since 3:30 am because in my mind I'm trying to organize everything I need to get done before Monday. On top of it being Niko's baby blessing this Sunday with family coming into town, me stressing about the food and there being enough, and just our two families coming together at once -we're MOVING! We had put our 30 day notice in almost a month ago and I was about to cancel it because we weren't finding anything. Then at the last minute we found something, made some moves, and now we have a new place. Only thing is we have to be out by Monday or else we're going to have to pay for two rents. Since Saf has work and school, I'm left with packing up our place (and almost everything we've accumulated over the last 5 years) with my newborn and 3 year old. And yesterday we just found out Saf has to work OT Saturday night and into Sunday morning and he was pretty much all the horse power for moving the big stuff. So we're currently trying to figure out a plan B. I'm just hoping come Sunday morning for the blessing, my husband looks awake (and alive) -not like he just pulled a 12 hour shift with no sleep. Now I'm a day behind in packing because yesterday I had to run around LA county trying to replace one of our tires. Hopefully today is more successful.

My head already hurts just thinking about all of that. All i really want to do is lay in bed with my boys, go back to sleep, and wake up on Monday in our new place. Hey, if there's anyone out there trying to loose weight...this is an effective method. i already lost 3 lbs this week just from stress! (really though, running is a lot easier) Instead of taking the time to blog, I probably could have already packed 3 more boxes. But there's no time to complain to my husband about how burnt out I feel because we both have our own weight to pull to make this all work...so blogging about it shall suffice.

In all honesty though, our lives' our crazy. Our schedules are even crazier. But if I slow down just a little bit, I always recognize our blessings and the Lord's hand in everything. Things are busy, but it's a good busy. Things are moving up for our little family and we're continually progressing.

I'm just going to take these next few days a day at a time and live in the moment. If anything,I just want Sunday to be a beautiful day for us and my sweet angel, Niko.

No comments:

Post a Comment