Creativity

Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

1 month old

January just flew by! Last month was a crazy month for us ...Niko was born, Safi started a new semester at school, and we started looking for a new place to live. Between trying to fully recover from my c-section and getting all the everyday household chores done, I've been getting the hang of learning how to balance 2 kids. Last weekend we were driving home and Niko started crying in the back seat because he was hungry and then Safi boy must have been putting something in his mouth because he gagged himself and threw up all his breakfast that he just ate at Denny's. When we got home I opened the car's back door and looked at my hungry newborn baby and then at my toddler covered in throw up and thought "so which one am i suppose to take care of first?" But besides that incident, trying to handle two hasn't been too bad. Safi boy helps me a lot. His designated chore is to throw away all the dirty diapers....and to fetch me anything I need so I don't have to get up off the couch or bed. He's been a good little helper and never complains. Anyways, I'm loving my Niko and every minute with all my boys! I told my husband he needs to hurry up and finish school so we can have more babies ASAP (I know, I'm crazy!).

Happy 1 month Niko!



1 comment:

  1. How cute!! Sounds like you're doing a great job managing two kiddos! Wish I lived closer because I'd love to lend a helping hand!

    ReplyDelete