Creativity

Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

random funny things

[just a few funny things i wanted to remember.]

the other night before bed we were kneeling down together for family prayer and i was helping my son pray. as i was whispering into his ear what to say, he whispered back (what i thought) everything i was telling him. but as i listened to him a little closer i realized he wasn't copying what i was saying, but instead quietly singing, "yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me..." i couldn't help but bust up laughing in the middle of prayer. i know, so irreverent. this kid kills me sometimes! ha!

most recently, today he came into the bedroom and asked me for my phone. after he walked out i went to go check on him and this is what i found...

...potty break while catching up on facebook. 
(i wonder who he got this idea from?...and it's not me)

No comments:

Post a Comment