Creativity

Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

4 years down & an eternity to go


i can't believe it's already been 4 years! it seems like just yesterday we were married, but then at the same time it's hard to remember what life was like before this guy. there are a lot of things i wish we could have done on our special day, but it was humbling to keep things simple and really remember and be grateful for what's most important: 

having a sweet, LOYAL husband who tells me he loves me everyday - makes me laugh until my stomach hurts and always knows how to put a smile on my face - is a chocolaholic and ice-cream lover, just like me - reminds me what matters most - has the biggest HEART - works hard to provide for us - is our son's HERO - a worthy PRIESTHOOD HOLDER who takes me to the temple - strengthens my weaknesses - is spontaneous and crazy - SUPPORTS my passions and crazy ideas - knows MY WORTH -  LOVES ME me for me - and is my ETERNAL COMPANION for time and eternity.

i love my tongan knucklehead now, always, and forevah!

thought this was funny...

after 4 years, here's our version:

"you've been working so hard all day! i want to take you out to dinner tonight and catch that chick-flick you've been dying to see." ==> "hey babe, i know it's friday night but let's just stop by walmart real quick to pick up a few things and get a redbox."

"i want to have like...10 kids together." ==> "how much were those diapers and formula?! didn't we just buy some?!"

"i can't wait to wake up to you every morning and hold you in my arms." ==> "eww! go brush you're teeth! you have dragon breath!"

(me cooking a new recipe for him) "mmm...this is delicious! can i have more?" ==> "i'm not going to force myself to eat that!"

 "you're such a stud!" ==> "did i really just adopt an overgrown man child?"

in all seriousness -even though the honeymoon phase is over, it still does get better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment