Creativity

Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

{ Post-Motherhood }

Last Saturday I went to the J Boog concert. J Boog kiiiiiilled it! Weekends just aren't what they use to be so a girls-night-out was  way overdue. Even though it was nice to get out...I realized I don't think I'll ever be able to fully enjoy anything for myself like how I use to pre-motherhood. When we left for the concert I felt guilty for leaving my son (to the point where I thought "maybe I shouldn't go?") then the rest of the night all I could think about was him and wonder what he was doing at that moment...am I crazy?...or am I just a mother? Probably both.

But I know my son was in good hands with his favorite Unko Don. And other than the guilty-over-protective-motherly feelings I had a good time. (Plus, my baby-daddy missed me...And I love it when he gets "soft" like that. It's cute.)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (my comp trippn) but lol im so with you!!!either i miss baby or its not as fun as it would be if the babydaddy was there...i was gonna ask you how the concert was..cuz for me its worse if all the other girls are single:/awkward.lol but the pics looked fun sis! and safiBoy was all laughs w/unko:) hope you had tons of fun!:)

    ReplyDelete