Creativity

Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

{ full-time mommy...or big kid }

School + work = my husband staying up for 22 hours straight!!!! {{CRAZY!!!}}

There's no way he could get a good (days) rest with us home and waking him up so my son and I needed a good excuse to get out of the house........DISNEYLAND PASSES! {{yayyer!}} So yesterday my son and I went on a mommy&son date and had a fabulous time! I love the age my son is at right now (but I guess I've been saying that about every age he's been..lol) Now he's starting to understand more so it's mucho fun to see him go bananas when we get in line for the Buzz Lightyear ride or when he meets any of the Disney characters in person. He's so mesmerized by them...probably because all his movie friends have come to real life. lawlz. I probably had just as much fun as him...or more.
 My son brings the kid out of me. All I want to do is play all day! The whole day I was thinking about what I am going to do about school...if I'm going to go back this semester or not. Honestly, right now all I want to do is be a full-time mommy. I want to spend my days going to Disneyland, playing Just Dance II on the Wii, painting the tub with colored shaving cream, watching movies, going to the beach, staying up late and sleeping in.... I've been justifying me not going back by telling myself, "He's only going to be young like this once"...right? I guess I have some big kid decisions to make in the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment