Creativity

Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

{ Get 'er done! }

Today is the start of my 10th week of P90x and I'm sick-and-tired-of-it! Hearing Tony's voice everyday and repeating the same workouts every week is getting boring and annoying! But I made it this far so I have to finish the next three weeks. Here's my inspiration to get 'er done!


Our anni is coming up at the end of this month so I'm finishing strong and shooting to loose 7 lbs before the 27th. And I'm only writing it on here so I feel more accountable -'cause I'm going to feel like an E-diot if I tell you this and then don't reach the 7! lol

"When performance is measured, performance improves. When Performance is measured and reported, the rate of improvement accelerates." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

Speaking of anniversary....so sad we're going to have to post-pone our oh-so-far-away-beautiful-exotic-vacation plans once again due to insufficient funds but I made new plans to start stacking now for our trip next year to New Zealand. Shhhhh! My husband doesn't know about these plans yet. I figured since we both have tons of fam over there and Saf get's 3 weeks of vacay starting next year, why not? But I'm crossing my fingers I can get both my boys to sit through a 12 hour flight.

Side Note: Who ever invented this is genius!
If only I had this the other day when I went running...I wouldn't of had to back-track to look for my car key. Where can you buy this anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment