Creativity

Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

{ Don't Do It! }

This is what my cal-king bed looks like every night, but with me hanging half way off it.

It started off when baby was about 5 months old. He'd go to sleep in his crib at night, then wake up around 4 am to eat. I'd bring him to our bed and we would both fall back to sleep while he grubbed. Now about 16 months later...he's still waking up in our bed. Don't get me wrong, I do LOVE falling asleep next to my 'lil man every night and having him sleep so close to me so I know he's OK during the night but lately.....it seems like he's been moving more and more every night. How do I know this? ....'cause I've been counting the number of times I've been kicked or smacked in the face each night. Since he's our first, that makes him our 'experimental child'. Now we know what not to do with our next one. Until then, he'll get to enjoy the privilege of our cal-king.

But my advice to all you young parents or future parents...Don't Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment