Creativity

Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

38 weeks prego

I just felt the 5th or 6th earthquake in the last two hours. Sleep has gone out the window because I'm too worried about my babies. I'm just waiting and ready to jump up and grab them to stand under the door way or out in the middle of the street. So thought I'd do a quick blog update....

Just about 1 1/2 more weeks left until this baby boy gets here. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by! I've officially put myself on bed/couch rest until he gets here. This boy is just getting too heavy up in here and I'm just TOO EXHAUSTED! He definitely kicks more (and harder) than my other two did while I was pregnant with them. I'm wondering if that's a precursor to his personality outside the womb? He punches/kicks my tail bone, hip, and rib cage all at the same time. It's crazy...and super uncomfortable. 

Each pregnancy has been a different experience. I feel like with each one I have grown a lot more grateful, amazed, and just in pure awe of what my body can do. I think especially after having a miscarriage, I am now just so so grateful for a healthy body and healthy babies. Making babies...creating babies...having babies truly is a MIRACLE! It has been somewhat of a trial having this unplanned pregnancy while my second one is still so young, my husband literally has a full schedule of work and school all week long, and my mom isn't around but it's really turned into a powerful experience where I've just had to dig deep with in myself to find the strength to get through it...and learn not to complain but to [ endure well ].

This baby boy is still nameless. I have a couple names in mind but nothing for certain. I'm hoping I decide on one this week or else I'm thinking it's just going to be one of those things where I'm not going to know until I actually meet him.

So I pretty much never get ready anymore...do my hair...or wear makeup but I DID TODAY and I felt like a proud prego woman whose comfortable in her own skin -even with these extra curves. So cheers to my shameless bathroom selfie pic. 


My poor tummy is stretched to the max. I know it will never be the same. I've excepted that. But I'm excited to see how tight I can get it back to with some clean eating and working out once this guy is out. I'm so ready to just get my body back!


No comments:

Post a Comment