Creativity

Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 recap for our little fam bam


I can't believe 2013 is already over! Our 2013 was super busy and productive for Saf and I. So much happened and everything happened so fast that the year went by in a blur. We opened 2013 with a bang by welcoming our 2nd team member, Niko!




He's been such a beautiful blessing for our family. He takes after his mama and I'm proud of that!

Shortly after Niko was born we moved (not too far) and Saf started another semester of school.  Oh my stress! Moving right after having a newborn and starting a new semester of school is cuh-razy but we some how made it through!

We renewed our Disneyland passes and Safi boy has been able to show Niko around the park and take him on his favorite rides. 

Safi boy got his first taste in putting his athleticism into good use...KARATE! It was a crack up watching this little guy do his thang!

In the summer we had lots of beach days, but hopefully even more this year. 

We also had a mini fam reunion for my family and stayed in a hotel on the beach in Laguna Beach for a night.

We made a couple trips to Utah to see my family and I was able to get a couple good rides in with my Grandpa.

Of course we had many stay-at-home-lazy-silly days.

At the end of the summer we had a mini reunion with Saf's family up in Monterey. It's gorgeous up there! I even got my husband to go kayaking with us in the bay (if you know my husband than you already know he doesn't do anything water). 

Like I said -it's been a very busy year for Saf and I. At the end of the summer we found out big news.....WE'RE EXPECTING AGAIN! Talk about SURPRISE BABY! Oh well, might as well get our football team going now (we're having another boy).

In September we celebrated our 5 year anniversary (with kids and all! One day we'll get our 2nd honeymoon, right?). We stayed at the Hilton in Huntington Beach right acros the street from the beach. It was a nice close-to-home getaway.  

I ran my first 5k with my sis, Lia. One of my 2014 goals is to run a half marathon!

We ended 2013 with Saf finishing another semester at school and spending the holidays here at home with just us. Honestly, it was nice to just relax for one Christmas and not having to worry about traveling here and there all in the same day. 



2013 was very good to us and we have much to be grateful for. But this year has been quite the emotional roller coaster for me so I'm more than ready for 2014 to roll on in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment