Creativity

Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

27 weeks

  This pregnancy is just flying by! I can't believe I'm already almost in my third trimester. I've been too busy with my other two kids that I have had little time to ever even think about this little one.  But I had a doc appointment earlier this week (I went alone) and I was finally able to slow down just a bit and think about the near future. I was grateful to hear that everything sounded good with baby. I'm going to have my hands full with 3 kids under the age of four but I'm still excited! My husband and I just lalaLOVE our boys and don't know what we'd do without them. Oh, by the way -not sure if I already mentioned it in here but we're expecting another boy. Anyways, so far so good! I'm hoping for a natural delivery this time though (no c-sections!). Only a couple more months left...

                                


No comments:

Post a Comment