Creativity

Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

this mommy's new york getaway

my brother called me up a couple months ago and offered to fly me out to New York where him and his little family are living at the moment. i'm always hesitant to leave my son anywhere but i figured this might be the only time i can go to New York, basically for free, child-less, with the perfect tour guide (my sis, Lia), and have some much needed [ me time ] before this new baby arrives. of course i couldn't say no! so here's some pics from this mommy's new york getaway...
 (sorry to those who follow me on instagram because most of these are reposts)


bartering for all the knock offs in china town with my sistah.
 

 you know i had to be able to say i've been to NYC DASH.

 Georgetown cupcakes. so yummy!

 coolest toy store ever!
  







the plaza hotel.
 

shopping at Tiffany's ;)

time square.

9/11 memorial.
 


central park.




the metropolitan museum.


...and a sneak peak of my maternity photo shoot around the city.

 this was the perfect mini vacay! i am so blessed to have been spoiled by my bro and sis-in-law. they really are the best! my son and i are most likely going to have another all-day-movie-day today because my swollen feet are still trying to recover from all that walking.


No comments:

Post a Comment