Creativity

Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

{ cooking, baking, and painting up a storm! }

Sometimes I get these sudden urges to just cook/bake. (I wish I had them more often -then we'd never have to eat out) But anyways, last night was one of those nights! 

6 hours later...


...24 juicy, gooey cinnamon rolls, 3 loaves of hot, fresh out the oven Maori bread, and pork chops with mashed potatoes. DONE. I feel so domestic.There's no way we're eating all this! I guess I'll just go drop them off at some lucky person's house.

And to get a little more into the 'holiday spirit' my son and I made Christmas cards. 

He thought it was the funniest thing when I painted his hand green and he tried to go all crazy with the paint brush! I wish I had something other than mommy's acrylic paint (that stains clothes)...but somehow we managed not to get it on anything. I'm most definitely buying the washable kiddie paints next trip to the store. Maybe this kid will have an artistic touch like his mama. 

 Finished product.

Thank you Pinterest for all your creative, brilliant ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment