Creativity

Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

{ Birthday Boy }

Whelp, our son no longer gets into the buffets or on the airplane for free! As of yesterday we "officially" have a two year old! It's crazy how fast these past two years have gone. It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital with him and the doctor was placing him on my chest to hold for the first time. Even though he's already such a 'lil man and HUGE, at least he's still young enough to fall asleep in my arms. (I just put him down and now he's sleeping right next to me snoring away blissfully.) I was such a sappy-mama yesterday. I was smothering him with hugs and kisses all day. Even though he's only 2, I'm such a proud mommy! I'm proud that he laughs just like his daddy and has his bigger-than-life personality. I'm proud that he finally says "mama". I'm proud when I see him fold his arms and pray. I'm proud of him when he gives me hugs and kisses and then pats my face and smiles at me. I'm proud that he loves horses like his mommy (not like his daddy!) Sometimes I'm still blown away that we made this tiny person and that he's all mine....and will forever be mine!

We wanted to keep things simple this year so we just has a little get together with my husband's fam and my fam. I'm so grateful for all of them and the love they showed our son! We are so blessed!

On Saturday Grampa Naisa and Grama Siale had dinner and a cake for him. Afterward, he open all his gifts from them and his cousin, Baby Nice!

 Mama made him his favorite breakfast: scrambles eggs, grapes, and waffles with EXTRA EXTRA whipped cream (he loves his whipped cream -just like his mama!) I had to hide the can of whipped cream in the fridge because he kept on taking it out and crying for me to squirt it in his mouth.


Ice-cream cake......and mama forgot the candles! Oops! At least we had matches. (If you look closely you can see two matches stuck in the cake and lit. Ghetto!)

Opening presents with Aunty Terewai.


Son, I love you to the moon and back!

ps. I'm such a bad photographer. I wish I would have taken more photos but I guess I was too caught up in the moment.

1 comment: