Creativity

Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

33 weeks: we're in the last stretch now

Where has the time gone?! Sweats, yoga, and stretchy pants have now been hired full time and jeans have been laid off until may. In less than 2 more months and this little guy will be here. I think the more kids you have the faster each pregnancy goes. Now that my back pain has started and baby is starting to get heavy I just want it to be over but then at the same time I want time to slow down because I feel like I still need to get so much done before he gets here. I guess I better wash and fold all the 3 month onesies...because YES, somehow my babies skip the newborn/1 month sizes and come out as 3 month olds. But it's just like all the other pregnancies, you feel like you're not ready but really you're as ready as you'll ever be. 

My husband and I are excited though. Our little tribe of boys is growing. And honestly I'm a little scared too. Saf is working full time, going to school, we have a 1 yr old that doesn't even walk yet, we have little fam near by and no parents, and we're just trying to "make it" on our own. Somehow it all works out though....right? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment