Creativity

Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Whole 30: one month progress

I just completed my first whole30 and I'm already addicted to the results! I am now three months postpartum. The pic on the left was taken sometime at the end of June and the one on the right was taken today.


If you're not familiar with whole30 you can check it out on whole30.com for more info. Anyways, I'm going to stick with this through out August as well and see if I can make it to 60 days. 

Not trying to toot my own horn but.......*toot toot! Shoot, I'm proud of my little progress. Seriously, three kids is no joke! My days have started to just blur together and 90% of my time is dedicated to my kids all day everyday so doing this one thing for myself (getting back to a healthier me) and staying committed to my goals feels freakin' awesome! AND @whole30 featured my progress pic on their instagram! Ok, ok I know I'm letting my head get way too BIG right now but just let this mama ride it out for the rest of today. My (acute) postpartum depression self needed it. By tomorrow my ego will have leveled out and I'll be ready to get back to work. Once you start seeing results it gets so addicting! I can't wait to take my next progress pic at the end of August. Follow me on Instagram @thehavenlydose if you're down to try whole30 and need some ideas of what to eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment